Monday, January 31, 2005

Things that go BUZZZZZZZ in the night

I thought I would dedicate this one to my ever faithful, reliable, lovely, exciting and titillating VIBRATOR.

The Single Files never would have existed without the aid of my vibrator. I was actually searching the vast internet for directions to Womyn's Wear where I was on my way that afternoon to meet up with a girlfriend, have lunch, a tête-à-tête and then go shopping for vibrators when I stumbled on the site and began doling out advice and regaling you with stories of my dating life. So already my vibrator has aided in fulfilling my life...not just my sexual desires. Hoorah!

Funny enough I ended up buying the exact same vibrator as featured on “Sex & The City”. I am not yet addicted to it as Charlotte was...but I must say that I could see it happening with my addictive personality and the vast amounts of pleasure this vibrator gives me.

My vibrator is a lovely shade of purple, more lavender than purple really, and it has a lovely smiley happy face on it to assure me of it's pleasurable intentions. It's a good 7 inches long before the controls and has the special distinction of being what is known as a Dual Vibe. This means that not only does it have a clitoral stimulator shaped like a friendly rabbit with oh-so long, lovely and quickly quivering ears, but the shaft also rotates and with the wonderful pearl area....it is able to apply just the right amount of texturized pleasure in all sorts of places.

The most amazing thing is that the very first time I used this vibe, I came so quickly that I hardly had time to really enjoy my orgasm. I was left feeling giddy and yet somehow not quite satisfied. So the next time I made sure to slow down and take my time and not let my little rabbit become the mad hatter as it were.

Last Sunday I am not ashamed to admit, I spent some serious quality time with my vibrator. When I say quality time...I mean pretty much the entire afternoon. I started around 1:30 after a long hot shower and finished just in time for a quick clean up before my date at 7:00PM. Like I said...Quality Time.

My question is this: What is the difference between a knowledgeable lover who is creative and giving in bed, and a solo session with a vibrator?

The answer to this requires me remembering the last time I had fabulous sex. Fortunately for me it hasn't been *too* long that it has slipped my memory, but unfortunately I've had a bit of very very BAD sex in the recent past. The last time I had mind blowing sex was in Seattle, May 2004. This was with my boyfriend at the time who happens to be a Scorpio.

*Side Note*
Ladies...it is VERY VERY true what they say about the Passions of a Scorpio. If you have the opportunity to have sex with a Scorpio...jump at it. Having been with 3 of them (not all at once thanks) I can clearly tell you that they are very generous lovers, passion is their forte, this last one helped me be the most uninhibited I have ever been. It was unbelievably liberating.

The sex started with a lot of talking about masturbation during our dinner at one of my favourite restaurants in Seattle...
The 13 Coins . This Restaurant doesn't have any particularly stunning atmosphere, but the food is really yummy and the portions, like most served at American restaurants, are HUGE. Go hungry and I recommend sharing with your dinner date.

I was so excited and turned on by our talk of self pleasuring...that it wasn't long before Nelson made sudden moves to pay the bill and we sped back to the hotel room where clothes were quickly and frantically torn off each other. I could not WAIT to have him inside of me. Our session was a bit of a wrestling match. Each of us grabbing the other, trying to touch in every spot, hands were everywhere, mouths were frantic and despite the urgency of our desires, this was not a five minute ordeal. As I was nearing the place of wonderful pleasure - Nelson suddenly pulled out and went down on me. There was just enough distraction to bring me down and for him to rev me up again with his tongue. When he flipped me and took me from behind there was nothing for it. My body was on fire, there was a ringing in my ears and our mingled cries of passion grew louder and louder and for the very first time ever, I came simultaneously with my partner. I felt it like a hot explosion inside of me. He flopped down on my back, our breathing was ragged, my wet hair covered my face and he kissed me languidly on my ear and neck over and over again.

My 5 1/2hr marathon with my vibrator was also extremely satisfying. I was drenched in sweat by the end of it all and had no less than 3 orgasms. One very slow and sensuous build up, one akin to wild jungle monkey sex, and the last one again very tender and gentle to celebrate my body in all it's glory.

Both of these sessions were very physically satisfying. The only difference was the emotional content. Don't get me wrong, I love myself very much, a creature of change I believe I am a beautiful work in progress. But there is something to be said about having a lover whisper in your ear just how gorgeous they think you are, and to taste your partner is a wonderful sensation who's only rival might be tasting yourself on your partner's lips.

I admit that since it’s purchase is August…I have gone through two battery changes with the Rabbit. I don’t believe that me having toys would be a threat to any man who may be my lover…I’d love it if he were adventurous enough to play WITH me and the Rabbit. Having just entered my thirties…I have noticed that my already high sex drive has just been kicked into overdrive! VROOOM! I believe that not only is self love with or without toys very healthy, but maybe my next lover would enjoy the break from performance once and a while. Teehee.

One helpful tip. Ladies (and gentleman too I suppose) it is EXTREMELY important to take good care of your sex toys. Make sure you get the proper cleaner for them so that you are not eroding the material or giving yourself any nasty STD’s. True story…my girlfriend gave herself Chlamydia from not cleaning her vibe property. Nasty stuff. The brand I recommend is actually called “Adult Toy Cleaner” and is available in high end sexuality boutiques like Womyn’s Wear…as opposed to the low end XXX shops that still advocate Vaseline as a lubricant – which we all know is no good for condoms. The cost of the cleaner is around $8.00CAD and as all you need is one capful, it should last you for a good while…though I suppose that depends on how often you feel the need for things that may go buzzzz in the night.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a not too uncommon fact that the more orgasms you have, the more, and better, you can have. For anyone that's ever had trouble having one, a good vibrator can help and the purple rabbit is evidently a good choice for the women (as is the dolphin... same idea, different animal). The choices are limitless with virtually anything from waterproof vibes for solo fun in the tub to little bitty ones that can fit into a cockring so you can have a real live man that vibrates (best of both worlds?) There's even little buterfly shaped ones that have a harness so they can be worn out in public. Give the controls over to your partner and all of a sudden that mediocre movie is a lot of fun. I'm all for sharing the vibrating experience, but it's been my experience that often women are a bit too shy or embarassed about them. Kudos to you, Kwerkie for being courageous enough to explore your own sexuality. And booo to blogger.com for not recognizing my password _again_!!

winter

Lady K said...

New rule, Kwerkstress.. You must give a small warning when you are going in to happy erotic mode at the top of your blog. :) Otherwise it gets embarrasing when you are reading it in the office and blushing!

The thirties sex thing is scary. I thought about sex a lot in my twenties - now it's just getting ridiculous! It's definitely around the time when I'm ovulating though. My body is just trying to knock me up!

The Sunday Morning Hangover said...

God-

I am sorry but reading that last entry (pardon the pun) made me hot.

That's what I like about your blog-you talk about sex the way most of us guys wish other women would talk.

I know that makes no sense but I am so glad to read some real honesty in a blog--most of them are just so boring.

TenDollarMan said...

Jeebus. Here I was thinking this entry was gonna be a ghost story.

Had to crack one off in sympathy half way thru.

Can you recommend a keyboard cleaner..?

Anonymous said...

is it just me or does anyone else think it curious that kwerkie is posting about her vibrator on the same night as her second date with Ronan?

winter
and continued booing to blogger.com for STILL not recognizing my password