Monday, December 20, 2004

What dreams may come

I had the most delicious dream last night. The best part about the dream is that it was actually based largely on an actual event.

I think I have mentioned before the mind blowing sex I experienced during my time with Nelson - probably the sole reason why I have found it so hard to get over him. It's difficult to want to give up so much pleasure...particularly just when I have found my own sexual "voice" (for lack of a better term).

The dream was what happened in our suite at the Fairmont. Our room was elegant. I felt confident and stunning...we had been making bible jokes all through dinner and once we got to the hotel they just kept flowing. While he was in the lou I opened the bottle of wine, sat on the bed with my glass and got the bible out from the side table. I was trying to find a particularly bizarre entry to make fun of.

When Nelson came out of the bathroom I made quite the site. There I was - bible in one hand, wine in the other, legs bent at the knees, my skirt inadvertently hitched up giving evidence to what he had earlier suspected. (use your imagination)

I looked up to find him already in just his boxers - protruding from them quite unexpectedly. Was I looking like the whore of Babylon? Maybe. Before I had a moment to put glass or book down...Nelson was upon me and between me.

I will not regale you with the most intimate details of the dream. Needless to say I was reluctant to wake and spent quite some time in bed being very very kind to myself before getting out of bed.

Men who are very good at oral sex and who enjoy it are a rare rare find. Ladies, if you happen to have someone who is mildly talented at cunnilingus...but thankful...if you have someone who is extremely proficient at it...be grateful in the best way you know how. Nelson happened to be very good at this, he enjoyed doing it...and I couldn't really get enough of it.

I don't mind admitting that the best sex advice I have ever received was at a party some years ago from a room full of gay men - they were giving tips on how to give a really good blow job. There were demonstrations on fruit and suggestions for the more adventurous. They even had advice for what to do if you feel you might choke, how to give what they called the "quickie blow" (basically how to give a man an orgasm with your mouth in under 5 minutes - this does work but really...why end things so soon??), and the various way to handle the orgasm (spit, swallow or the open air).

I really felt like they could have done an instructional video. Who knows what a man likes better than a man right? Once I had these nuggets of priceless information I started receiving rave reviews on my own performance. Even my boyfriend at the time was shocked and pleasantly surprised by my new found knowledge and confidence in this area.

Thank goodness for the teachers out there - the lovers that take the time and the initiative, the men at parties who think they are being funny but are in fact sharing valuable information and mostly, thank goodness for lovers in general.

It was a lovely dream, a happy memory and I started my day with flushed cheeks.



No comments: