Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Random Thoughts...some of them aren't even mine

So I decided to check out that Next Blog button. Wholly Crap. Ok...not all of it is crap. But there are a LOT of people that blog and unfortunately...not all of it is good, insightful, worthwhile or meaningful to me. (check out the qualifiers in that one).

I admit I blow by the ones that appear in different languages. Yes I could probably struggle through the French and German ones...but I prefer to rant in English - the language that is most abused. Also, the cutesy ones just don't appeal to me. Blogs with names like "Angel Wings" and "All you ever wanted to know about shoulder pain" I skip faster than smooth rocks across a pond. I don't think I need to be enlightened in detail about shoulder pain...I've had it, gotten over it, moved on.

There are of course, blogs out there that are better than mine (difficult to admit but I'm learning to eat humble pie here) and here are a few that I think are Fab. (no particular order)

Destiny's Bastard: This one is worth a read. Check out the Stalker post....bluddy good.
It's probably not fair to try to sum this man up with one word, but I don't want to go on and on...so here's the word I have chosen : poignant.
I don't know what a pomosexual is...and to be honest, that makes me feel old. That and the 3 grey hairs I saw this morning. They must not have seen the eviction notice and though there was a small scuffle...they were removed post haste!

Every now and again I succumb to a craving for PIZZA and order it. Here I don't have to pay for the toppings I like best. Read the Hurricane post....beautiful. I have a similar story that I have not shared on here...a bit too personal...and really...the $175.00 fine EACH we received for "lude behaviour in public" and "indecent exposure" plus the lipping off I gave the mounted cop (he was on horse...don't get too dirty now) probably doesn't leave me looking all sunshine sweet.

Sadly there are other blogs who's names I don't remember and who's links I didn't ask for or copy without permission and they are brilliant as well.

2 of note though.

1) written by a man who gave a very detailed, graphic and yet poetic account of performing the delicate art of cunnilingus.

2) written by a waiter in NYC who gave an account of a woman who ordered, and ate, 14 dishes (6 appetizer, 4 entres and 4 desserts)and drank 35 drinks. No she was not a cow-woman with 4 stomachs...but in fact bulemic. The dinner cost $600.00 ...what was the price her body paid I wonder?

I promise to keep updating you with the interesting blogs as I come across them.

Cheers,
Kwerkie


No comments: