Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Since theres so much change...

I figured it was time to update the look of the blog. Now granted this isn't actually what I wanted but because I'm a technological peasant I prefer to work with the prefabricated blog templates. I did a bit of tweaking here and there to get it as close to OK as possible but what I'd love is if someone would take the OLD template I had (which I really liked) and meshed it a bit more with the one that I'm currently rockin'.

I think I'm going to try to post a bit more so that I don't let things fester. I have dreams of this blog actually making me a bit of money but that would require a lot of dedication and frankly...a better writing style. Lately my writing has been looser than a Texas Whorehouse Cooch! And really I guess since Nevada and Amsterdam are the well known places where prostitution is legal I should have made that quip a bit more appropriate.

Regardless- here is the new look for now. I might have some help in fiddling around with it to make it a bit easier on the eyes but for now this is what it's going to be!

No comments: