Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bitter betty once more

I'm feeling pretty bitter again. I'm not sure if this is some sort of acid reflux of the heart or just what but I keep going through these cycles of thinking every single man is an asshole.

I've been on a few 'dates' (I suppose I have to call them something) with a younger fellow and I'm just feeling totally pissy about the whole thing. He's also moving to BC, and in fact, he's going to be living about 15 minutes away from me.

I'm so mad that I never met MY person here in Calgary. I'm 35. My window is nearly closed. I am so bitter now that it even disgusts me let alone what a potential mate would think of me. I have 3 years left to meet someone to have a family and it's just so unlikely at this point you don't have to be a mathematician or a statistics major to figure that out.

I'd like to start believing in past lives so I have someone or something to blame for my total shit storm of a love life.

Fuck. This is just so pathetic.

No comments: