Monday, February 21, 2005

Koh-mew-nih-Kay-shun

Wozers. Lots to tell.

Firstly, as always, LOVE the comments! I might not agree with everything posted, but I love having it there to read and think about. All good stuff.

Aramous - we haven't even so much as smooched and you think you've come closer to sleeping with me?? silly! teeehee

Ok...so here is the deal with Ronan.

He arrived in Seattle with a bunch of lovely gerberra daisies lots of big big hugs and many kisses for me. He nearly skipped into the hotel room he was so excited to see me. Though we had only seen each other on Thursday night, he said he missed me. That was lovely to hear.

So he hung up his stuff and we got ready to head out for the rest of the afternoon. We chatted happily about my conference and the things that happened with his work over the last 2 days and walked hand in hand allll around Seattle.

Did a bit of shopping, lots of people watching and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. Back to the hotel for 8PM, shower, change and we were off for a romantic night. I had bought 2 dresses earlier in the day and tried them on and let him pick which one he'd like to see me in. He choose the slinky black one...which went very well with my thigh high stocking...y'know,..the ones that you wear with a garter belt. Oh yes...I was DETERMINED to get laid this weekend.

Ronan had bought a gorgeous Tommy Hillfigure button down shirt that showed off his chest like you wouldn't believe. My god this man is beautiful. He's in what I call "gay shape". Really well chiseled muscles but not a gym monkey.

So we both looked stunning. Off to "Cutters" for dinner and we were there right in time for happy hour! Hoorah! We shut that place down at 11:30PM.

afterwards we went to "Kells" for some Irish atmosphere. There was probably a live band there. There were probably lots of people there. Who knows...Ronan and I were so into each other it was like we were the only 2 in the room. At one point some random cute gay guy came up to us and told us that we were the cutest things since kittens and puppies. I'm taking that as a compliment. teehee We shut that place down too.

Back to the hotel for about 2AM. We didn't drink that much to be clear...I was pretty much drunk on Ronan and I think he was feeling a bit tipsy on me. Clothes were coming off fast and furious, sighs and kisses were plentiful. The nice thing about thigh high stockings is that when you wear them panties are optional. I opted out. Once my dress was removed Ronan stood there for a moment, half naked, just staring at me. I think he whimpered....or maybe it was me.

He removed my stockings the way every girl wants them removed- slowly and with his mouth. Lots of butterfly kisses up and down my legs and I was very well taken care of before he came back up the length of me to kiss my mouth.

Then he asks me if I really do care about him and if I am real. I answer yes to both and continue to kiss and caress him. And then it happens. He moves over me and between me and looks right in my eyes. I was shaking beneath him, wanting him more than I've ever wanted anyone else in my life. As we moved together, we were looking right into each other's eyes. It was amazing. He kept telling me how beautiful I am, how it felt to finally be inside me and how hard it was for him to wait this long. And then he says it.

"I love you Kwerkie".

My eyes FLY open. I think in my head - ummm...pardon?

It wasn't repeated and I didn't say anything. We continued to move together as passion dictated. Soft murmurs of appreciation, gentle caresses and the usual sort of pillow talk followed our bliss.

In the morning we went for round two. Thank GOD for late check outs.

All day Sunday we explored Seattle again. Then over dinner...I couldn't leave it alone.

I asked him if he meant what he said the previous night and if he in fact remembered telling me that he loved me. He answered yes to both but admitted he was frightened to say it again because I didn't say anything to it. I then asked about our conversation from Wednesday night...about him not really answering my question.

Well...he figured he did. I explained in detail why I didn't think he did. That's when we found out that we have 2 different styles of communication in certain areas.

Ronan has a very interesting job. I am not at liberty to go into it, but he does have to ask a lot of questions and get people to answer them in very creative ways. He often answers questions with his own questions as he's so used to doing that with his work. Ok. I can see where I will have to be sure that I am satisfied with the answer before moving on.

So Ronan is in love with me. Hoorah! That's a very nice feeling. I care very deeply for him and I do see the potential for me to fall head over heels in love with him...I'm just trying to be level headed about this. Ha! Like that will happen.

Muchos love to you all.

Kwerkie the falling in love fool.

2 comments:

The Sunday Morning Hangover said...

What happened after you said "as passion dictated"?
I need more details.
Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Well I like it when I'm wrong and that his guy has put you on cloud 9. Fantastic ! The wait thing has everyone puzzled it would seem, so perhaps this guy is just big time different and even more patient than I am. Good on him - and you. Glad this fella is working out for you because I really think that you deserve this in the largest way. A