Monday, February 05, 2007

Janey Mac!

Sooo it's been a while since I've posted and there are millions of things that didn't happen and some other things that did. Namely I went out on 3 dates.

*quickly ducks*

Oh look...it's not like I am in a nunnery!

The dates were good practice. The fella turned out not to be 'that into me', but meh - it was good practice as I said. One thing I did notice was that although I did like him and was slightly disappointed in his disinterest, I didn't take it to heart.

In fact, he kept trying to stroke my ego so that he would let me down easy. At one point I had to just put an end to that and advise him that I know who I am - I'm fabulous. It never occurred to me that I would have the moxie to admit the size of my ego to someone who was trying to crush it. teehee.

So LadyK has sent me a Meme and hear through her that The Goat has expressed displeasure that I have not yet completed the task. Sooo.

Here it is!

RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Weird intel #1 - I had no idea what a Meme is and though I have looked it up on Wikipedia
I still don't really know what it ACTUALLY is.

Weird intel #2 - I have a bizarre fear of sharks. I can be swimming in a phreaking chlorinated POOL complete with it being INSIDE and with LIFEGUARDS and suddenly I will think "JAWS" and I scramble to get out of the indoor pool of the phreaking Sandman Inn. It can be unbelievably embarrassing - seriously...I move faster out of pools than I do anything else! Fuck you Steven Spielberg, fuck you.

Weird intel #3 -I dream a lot, and I often dream that I'm a man. I have even had sex dreams where I am a man having sex with a woman and that I can actually feel what it must feel like for a man when he first enters a woman - hot, wet, muscles pulling me in. I always wake up before the 'man me' comes. What a rip off.

Weird intel #4 -I have been shit on by various birds (mostly pigeons) FOURTEEN (14) times in my life. I also happen to be fairly lucky. I believe the 2 things are related.

Weird intel #5 - I own more underwear (panties) than is normal. I have 12 matching bra and panty sets approximately 30 briefs, 15 thongs and 3 pairs of boxer shorts (which I only wear when I clean). I also own about 30 different pairs of shoes including, but not limited to, 1 pair of stilettos and 1 pair of thigh high CFM boots.

Weird intel # 6 - I can't eat Oreos anymore. When I was 18yrs old I had mono and the gunk that was in my throat tasted like the insides of an oreo - sickly sweet. I will vomit if you try to make me eat them.

Right! Now I have to choose 6 people to reveal their innermost weirdness!

I have to think about it...I don't know that many people with blogs!
teehee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY a post! GEEZZ!


ah right....

Gdyer - an Australian. G'dyer.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I have a blog, and I give you free reign to name me! LOL

Anonymous said...

hEY ... It's ~T~.

So I did the Meme, it was hard! LoL!

And, i just realized I only tagged 4 people .. oy vai!

Anyway, have a read here, if ya like:
http://tsworldbabygerrl10.spaces.live.com/blog/

Smooches!
xoxo