Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Positively Negative

I just want to bitch for a minute.

I want to bitch about random things that have been on my mind for a little while and some things that just came to light today.

I want to bitch about people who are the 'other woman' or the 'other man' in an affair. What makes you KNOWINGLY get involved with another person who is either a) married or b) in a relationship? What is the appeal here? Is the attached man/woman THAT attractive that any sense of morals or social etiquette goes right out the window? In the case I am thinking of, the affair has "allegedly" ended but it has actually has had ripple effects and has actually went from being just a 'personal' thing to actually interfering with the 'other persons' business. I wonder what would happen if the 'other person's' BOSS found out.

I want to bitch about ....ahhh forget it. I'm tired of bitching.

It's fall...what mega change is going to take place this year?

Mattias and I are still in the talking stage of the kid discussion. He's 95% 'in'. I"m not sure what that means exactly but for now I'm still having fun.

Work is going GREAT! Big Mega PHAT raise. 3 International Trips on the go and a new Festival in the works that I am organizing. Lots of trips to see teachers but sadly...due to the conflict with my oldest brother and his wife about to have their 2nd child...I will not be going to Alberta to see my favourites.

I toss around the idea of moving to Calgary a lot...but with the way work is going right now and my family expanding...well...it seems that Vancouver will be my home for a while. I keep hearing about all the wonderful fabulous things in Calgary...

I'm turning 32...what the hell happened to My Plan?

4 comments:

Lady K said...

Screw 'em and come to Alberta! :) heehee...

I totally agree about the infidelity thing. I never want to be the 'other' woman. I've had it done to me and I'd rather not inflict that pain on anyone else.

Anonymous said...

Funny that you talk about Alberta. I almost moved to Calgary about 6 years ago. And nowadays I think about it alot, got family and friends there. But I would miss home :(

As for the infidelity thing. The people that are include the "other" should not so gently be reminded its not the "other" people's problem and to kindly bugger off.

Anonymous said...

Well the whole Calgary thing? I'm moving there. I know that it shocked you when I mentioned I got engaged, but yes, we bought a place there and I have to honestly say that there are a lot of fun things to do around that city. I think that I've had more than enough of Vancouver. Besides, I'll end up being closer to my family Anyway. Aa.

Anonymous said...

Chances are when E is done with her PhD we'll end up in Calgary or Edmonton. Many more teaching opportunities there, loads of family for me, and the recent discovery that the flights from Abotsford to Calgary aren't that much more than the ferry to Vic. So, Alta is looking pretty good lately.

BTW
YOU ROCK!!!!
miss you tonnes!
Kick...... giggle!