Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mariah Carey is on to something

I gotta shake it off
"Boy I gotta shake you off

Gotta do what’s best for me

Baby and that means I gotta

Shake you off"
Don't get me wrong...I'm not just talking about Bentley or Ronan or Nelson or any of the men that have passed through in the last little while. I'm talking about much more than that...about the funk I'm in, the lethargy, the agnst. I'm talking about the pressure from myself, my family and the world.

I can't believe I just quoted Mariah....ah well. The words speak to me and can 3 grammy's really be compltely wrong?

I am going to head over to the Vancouver Aquatic Centre in a bit to have a swim, a hot tub and a steam room. I found out that because of all the groups I send there I get to go for free once a month. Yeah free!

Soooo...is this a 1/3rd life crisis? Should I do something outrageous? Should I be trying to date younger men or looking at buying an expensive car or maybe walking around saying wibble???

Two shots of happy....one shot of sad.

No comments: