Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The start of a brand new day

I believe in beginngs. Even when things are ending I think that it's only a beginning...if I didn't think that then I'd probably go mad.

So Ronan and are back at the beginning again. I don't want to go on too much about it as I have been reading my past entries realizing only now just how much I complained. Instead...I wish to focus on another beginning in my life.

I have been given MORE responsibility at work. Yes that's right...despite my rather large mistake at work I have finally been forgiven. I am staying in Vancouver and I will be taking on such arduous tasks as doing ALL the sales call, ALL the trade shows and running our smaller Festival. I am still expected to do about 20 groups though to be honest my personal goal would be closer to 25 groups along with the organizing of the Festival.

I am also beginning a new regime at the gym. It's true...more intense, more cardio and more sticking to my diet. I am feeling rather portly today and depsite the small comfort that my size 14s still fit...I am not happy with the distrubution of my weight. So I need to get down to business and sort this body out! To be honest...it's been since I've seen Lady K 2 weeks ago that this has been plagueing me. She looks soooo good! I would like to try to improve my health as well.

Another beginning will be this blog. I know that the statement seems a bit odd as how can I begin something that I started a year ago...but I am going to make more efforts to be clearer in my writing and to get back my style once more.

The last few months have certainly been sparse on the posting front and most of it is just complaining whiny crap!

Soooo...out with the old garbagee of complaints on on again to the new fresh ideas.

I have noticed a few projects that have never been completed. 1) the rest of the monologues haven't made an appearance. 2) the Dating Citations/Fines have yet to be fully complied and explained and lastly....the Dating Rules themselves have been trapped in my mother's computer for far too long. I have demanded their relase! Chuck Norris is in negotiations right now.


Ok my lovies....more quality soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.