Thursday, June 02, 2005

Attractively Naked

There are subtle differences or degrees of nudity in my opinion.

There is the Innocent Nudity - examples of this would be that of a child playing in the tub or running down the street (saw that in Gympie Australia...funny) or when you change at the gym...walking to and from the shower etc. It's the natural walk, the unashamed nakedness of accepting your own body. Gentle swinging of arms, light of step and heart.

There is the Staged Nakedness - you're pretending that it's innocent but there you are sashaying around hoping to get noticed by anyone...lover, fellow gym members...anyone who will look at your body and appreciate it. Strut of walk, glint in eye...it is the stuff that delicious mischief is made of.

There is Attractively Naked - when you pose 'just so' for your lover and it's all they can do to stop themselves from reaching out for you. Sometimes it's not even a pose and you don't even know you are doing it. This is the one I covet the most - the USAN (Unconscious State of Attractively Naked). There is a softness to it, hips rounded, buttocks smooth and breasts plump. The gentle skin under the arms exposed, a leg carelessly nudged open exposing secret pinks.

Then there is the Raunchy Butt Nekked - again it's usually posed...but this looks different. All angles, jutting out and urgent. There is a hardness about it that can only be softened by the clanging of two bodies together - hammering at each other until there is nothing but dewy softness between them, limbs languid and lithe. Where the spikes of lashes that cover diamond eyes are batted into the fluttering wings of butterfly kisses, perching in a restful pose over damp cheeks.

I am thinking about these degrees of nakedness as here I am, writing this with nary a stitch of clothing on and Ronan about to walk through the door at any moment.

Ronan been at work for about 12 hours today and I know that he's exhausted and has been cooped up in a small hot space all day and will likely want to take in a walk around the seawall. It's a nice night out...why not.

However...having said all that. I just don't want to get dressed. It's not that I am planning an attack when he walks through the door...to be honest I"m just happy being nude and puttering around my place. Besides that...I am experiencing the a bad kind of naked right now. The Embarrassed Naked.

This means I am having a "fat" day and don't really want Ronan to see all my imperfections. On top of that I feel badly that here I am sitting around lounging the evening away when he was all tucked up in secret squirrel mode in what can only be described as a sauna with out all the benefits of the relaxing nature of a sauna.

*sigh*.

What kind of naked is your favourite?

Are you a big fan of being naked just for nudity's sake? (i.e. when it's not about sex)

Myself - I love being nude. It's not always a sexual thing and I am always most uncomfortable with my body in that bizarre half dressed mode, so it's best if I'm just fully nude.

I have decided that as a reward for losing my extra pounds I will get some black & white nude photos taken of me. Mostly natural poses, maybe a few "sex kitten" ones thrown in for fun. To be clear, these photos will be for me...so don't expect me to be posting any of them on here any time soon...or indeed ever.

Ok... best get going.

Kwerkie - the happy nudist.

1 comment:

Lady K said...

This is one of my very favorite posts! I think because we were roomates and I've seen you in most of those states of undress. And because I have similar feelings towards nakedness and not just because a huge part of my work is drawing nude people.

I would add though that I like wearing one or two pieces of clothing/cloth and still feeling nude/free. Like my silk kimono which is all slinky or a flowy sarong with nothing else... Favorite outfit for creating art is a tank top and underwear...

I wish it was warmer and people had more liberal attitudes about clothing here in Canada.