Monday, March 14, 2005

The Whole Truth, So Help Me Blog.

I made a promise to myself when I first started this that I would write a lot of truths but pretty up some of the details to make a better story. I think that Lady K can spot my fictions faster than anyone...mostly because she has the benefit of knowing me for close to 11 years now and also because I share with her my stories (most of the time) before she reads them on here.

You remember the intimate info I mentioned giving Ronan? Well I was chicken about it and gave it to him via an email. He deleted the email...on purpose. Amazing! He said that he didn't want me to feel awkward about it and that if/when I wanted to share with him in person he'd be happy to listen. Encreable! (in my best dodgy French Accent)

So was that a test of my trust level? Was it conscious or subliminal? Who knows. I am feeling a lot more comfortable with Ronan...not that I was ever UNcomfortable to be clear...but my guards are dropping and I feel very good about being 100% myself whenever I am around him.

The past year I have been told by several people that I am a very open person. It seems funny to me to hear that as I believe that I have a lot of secrets that I do hide from most people. If you were to meet me I am sure it would shock you to know that I have 2 tattoos and an eyebrow piercing. Most people don't think I am "that type". My body art isn't that outrageous I must admit....the tattoos are very tasteful. I've had one of them for about 8 years now so I don't even see it anymore. My eyebrow ring is such a part of me that I am surprised when people point it out or ask me about it. The only one that never ceases to amaze me in it's beauty and simplicity and how well it represents me as a person is my flaming butterfly tattoo...lovingly created for me by Lady K herself!!!

I should really get some photos together of that sort of thing and post them...it would be easier to understand )I think) if you saw them all.

Next up...News on the trip to New Orleans!

Kwerkie

1 comment:

Tin Foiled said...

Incroyable!

Please do keep up writing occasionally. I was wondering if Ronan's mysterious job was Kidnapper (or "Ransom Artist").