Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Great Wall of Kwerkie

When it happened I am really not sure...but somewhere between Ronan and Roberto I have created a rather large wall around my heart and despite my good intentions...I have no way of knocking it down Berlin style.

I am dating a guy who is very nearly too good to be true. Today he called me out on the wall factor. He says lovely things to me all the time - how he loves spending time with me, how he can't wait to see me again, how beautiful I am, that he accepts my curves but encourages healthy choices. He loves my brain and furthermore...demands that it be constantly stimulated.

I am trying my best to let him in. I am, I really am...but for some reason I am blocking. We have these really intense conversations, he's so super at all the little things...an yet here I am with this horrible wall up and I haven't been able to find my axe or cycle! bahhhh!

I am really hesitant for some reason...and despite me bringing up my fears with him...and us talking about it...I'm still not getting my papers approved to cross over!

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: