Monday, February 04, 2008

Put the crack pipe down and step away from your keyboard.

C- please. How could I publish a comment that was obviously written when you were high?? (spelling, grammar and the blatant no-no of using proper names tsk tsk).

I'd love it if you could just for one minute think before you go off typing. Just this once?? Please?

I'm not going to lecture you about pots and kettles and where they lie side by side in the grand colour scheme of things. I'm also not going to point out the many times you've been the instigator of gossip and half truths.

What I'd like for you is to stop smokin' the crack and for you to stop going off without all the facts. You will never win a Pulitzer prize for journalism if you keep glossing over some facts and misinterpreting others.

Valorie admitted that she believed the Vexation post to be about her (The whole V - V thing y'know). We spoke about it today as I'm sure you are aware. I never named the Vexation so for you to "know" who it's about...well...I am sure your job at the psychic hot line is fascinating! Please pass on my regards to JoJo.

Seriously. This has never been about you so I'm not so sure why you're so concerned with it.
If my posts bother you so much why do you read them? I display my feelings on here...as they are happening. Some are positive, some are negative and other still are simply silly.

This part of your rant really confused me"
"Also, dont think I dont know that you made some really shitty comments about ME thinking that dumb vexation post would be about Mme. YOU ARE VAIN if you think thati feel like I am a part of your life enough to warrant a post like that."

I never once said that you were the Vexation, never once named that person, never once told anyone that you're "Vexing"...you aren't even a blimp on my social radar for how is it that you could vex me without even interacting with me at all?? THIS is what I'm talking about!! By just taking a moment to think rationally about something you can avoid the embarrassment of ASSUMING! Don't go posting comments without thinking about it first. I'm not sure why anyone would say such erroneous things to you ...unless it was to see you over-react in your usual manner - and you didn't disappoint.

Anyway, I would have posted all of your misguided comments had you not disobeyed the only rule I truly have for this blog...No. Real. Names.

Not sure what I did to completely offend you...don't really care either. Like I mentioned the Vexation post...if you don't have the courage to step forward about something that bothers you...you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to chopping someone off at the knees.

1 comment:

Tin Foiled said...

Angel wings! Angel wings!

Wow, doesn't this seem vaguely familiar? This is your story, Kwerkie -- don't let the supporting actors (or background decor...) get to you!

To the easily vexed: the right place to air your grievances with Kwerkie is Real Life. You're not entitled to (and you're not going to get) a fair voice on HER BLOG. Plus, you're boring.

To Kwerkie: They're boring. Let's hear more about your narrative!