Sunday, April 08, 2007

Let's play ball!

So Softball season is upon us and I have indeed joined 2 teams. I am only slightly concerned about my 2nd team as they are sooo farrrrr away and I am sans vehicle in which to travel to/from the games. However, I am fairly confident that if the games are in the afternoon (and 90% of them are) then I will have plenty of time on a Sunday to get out there.

Also, if I ask nicely, I may even be able to hook up with a fellow player somewhere along a skytrain or other handy transit route. I am bound and determined to make both teams happen for me as I really like being outside AND...I really like softball.

I should probably thank the Nasty Anonymous poster for bringing The Single Files once more to the surface - though I'm not feeling *too* generous as the comments were pretty crappy. Here's hoping she stayed around for the geography lesson.

In other news, one of my monkeys had his 2nd birthday on Friday. Alexander was such a happy little boy -he knew it was his party and he was so sociable, I was so impressed. Also impressive was that I was there all day amongst many toddlers/babies including a 6 week old new born and I was fine! I didn't melt down or cry or anything of that sort. I was perfectly happy cuddling and playing and just hanging with the little peeps. It was tres cool.

I made it out to the Girly Luncheon on Friday as well and saw a few of my keepers and survived the rest of the pollen. I have to really thank Sheilagh for that saying - too phreaking funny. People whom I am not that close with are like pollen, I don't have a problem with them per se, but they make some other people rather uncomfortable. mwahwhahha. Pollen. *chuckle*

Ok...off to yoga! More soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH!

that'd make you - Kwerkie Bush!

what a fantastic name :)

big hugs.

your uncle, goatboy.

Will said...

Boo!!! Love ya k-bear!!! drop me a line: will at taylorclan dot ca

Miss ya babe!

Carmen said...

Its been a month...

whats next?

psstt... entertain MEEEEEEeeeee

Anonymous said...

Softball is ok but baseball is better!
http://www.partyhardydatting.com