Wednesday, April 04, 2007

In the Public Eye Ayeyayaye!

One last kick at the Kwerkie eh Anonymous? So brave of you to come out of hiding and identify yourself - way to have a backbone there. I guess you must feel fairly clever despite being cowardly.

Sure, I'll keep your recent comments - why not? If you are the same Anonymous from the past 2 nasty comments (and I believe you are) then I guess this just further exposes you as a small and petty person.

I'm also curious about your comment "exposed as a fraud". I'd like to see how - have you bothered to READ the disclaimer? I'm guessing in all your fervent attempt to find nasty things to say about my posts you may have missed it. This is just one more example of you going off half cocked without doing the proper research.

Thank you for the spelling correction though - Reggaeton - I'll change that soon. Spelling is most certainly not my forte and I have been lazy with the spell checker.

And while we're on the subject of Reggaeton, here is yet another indication of your own ignorance. So, your education continues today with a lesson about LATIN AMERICA.

LATIN AMERICA refers to any countries within the Americas (North, South and - gasp- CENTRAL) where those languages derived from Latin, predominantly Spanish and Portuguese, but strictly also French — are officially or primarily spoken. Latin America is distinct from Anglo-America, a region of the Americas where English predominates.

And just to clear up any confusion -here is the definition of Reggaeton: Reggaeton blends Jamaican music influences of reggae and dancehall with those of Latin America, such as bomba and plena, as well as that of hip hop. (there's more to it but you get the point I'm making here).

I would hardly call wanting to delete negative and rather meaningless comments a Bushism -you are entitled to your opinion and this blog is hardly anything more significant than my own entertainment so why can't I limit it to only positive comments and other items? No one needs to read your negative tripe any more than they need to read my postings - but I'd like to keep it as happy a place as possible and clearly your sort of comments/behaviors don't fit in with a happy and fun place.

Hopefully you haven't moved on so quickly that you can't take some of this with you.
Best wishes to you Nasty Anonymous.

P.S. - nice IP address

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't stand those ignoramous' either - don't let them bait you - they just thrive on getting people all riled up - don't feed 'em, just delete 'em. back to the self indulgent drival that we ALL partake in through our blogs and YOU entertain us with.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess MY blog is self-indulgent too, since I mostly talk about myself... but that's why it's MY blog! The same rules apply throughout the internet - if you don't like it, don't read it. I personally enjoy it when you update (few and far between *ahem* :P ) and I certainly don't mind spelling mistakes! LOL

Anonymous said...

I did a dating course with Alex Nova, he is an attraction coach. He helped me meet gorgeous women in real life and taught me how to attract women.
His site is www.attractwomen.com.au