Monday, June 12, 2006

It actually WORKED!

So this past weekend I had a softball tournament. We totally sucked ass at the tourney but we all had a LOT of fun and laughs and of course beer. But the BEST part of the weekend was actually getting over what I had not been able to before.

I did it. ON Thurs I really did wash that guy right out of my hair!!

Max came to ball on Friday and though he ignored me until the 5th inning in the end...I didn't care. I went over at the end of the game to talk to him, we hugged it out and *poof* just like that....I was done!

He played with us all day Sat and then I saw him at Sin City on Sat night WITH Peggy and *poof* just like that...I was OK. Peggy even helped me out with my boots and I didn't have a single urge to kick her in the head! It was like magic! I just let it go and I feel soooo much better for it.

Maybe it's because on Thurs night I made a decision to NOT date anyone for 6 months. I am just not wanting to put myself out there right now and to be honest, I'm really busy with work and ball and lots of summer social things. I have no time to date or get to know someone intimately.

If someone *AMAZING* comes along in the interim...fine. However, I'm not looking and I'm not actively doing anything to meet anyone and I'm totally OK with that.

I think I need to take longer showers more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simone says: Hello Bella! Well, all I can say is I went almost 2 years trying to figure things out for myself. The universe did send me one dud (as a tester, I think), but then "he" showed up. And it is soooo wonderful. I am falling in love with a genuine man, loving, caring, sensitive, spiritual... amazing! Give yourself the time and space to find YOU. Because you ARE amazing and it will come. Love you!