Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Right Now - a longing

Right now
I am closing my eyes and imagining that I am kissing you.
I can almost feel your lips against mine...how your tongue slides into my mouth and dances with mine.
I crave the way you taste. Coffee - black, and you- they mingle on my palate and I want more.

Right now
I am sinking into you and enjoying the feel of you against me.
I can almost feel your hands pull me closer ...how your fingers press into my skin and sear me with heat.

I enjoy the way we fit. Bodies - strong, and supple- they entwine and I want to be closer still.

Right now.
I want
You to whisper my name, softly and sweetly.

Right now
I am sighing and breathing in the very smell of you.
I can almost sense the cologne you wear…how your scent lingers with my own and intoxicates me.
I inhale your essence. Sweet – tangy and musky – it fuses with my skin and I want to be addicted.

Right now
I am thinking of you and wishing you were thinking of me.
I can almost hear you in my thoughts…how your voice reverberates and ripples down my spine.
I revel in an echo of you. Tenor– resonate and gentle –the sound rumbles inside me and I want to burst.

Right now
I want
You to lie next to me, quiet and naked.

Right now.
Right now
Right now
I want
I want
I want.


No comments: