Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A Kiss Without Lips

A kiss without lips.

There are brief moments, a look, a touch, a phrase, where I feel my pulse at my wrists, my throat and at the base of my spine.
The lines around your eyes burn my fingertips as I trace them. Your smile reflects in your eyes…and the curve of your mouth makes my own go dry.

A soft brushing of our smooth skins, my tongue sliding like liquid languid fire between your lips, your teeth, searching for your taste.
There is a warmth that spreads downwards, my breath catches, my lips are charged with wild electricity.

Arms wrap around, I am sinking into you and there is nothing but for this, this long awaited kiss, this exalted sigh and this sly smile. And as you read these words I kiss you, ravage your mind with verbiage and capture your heart with this locution- my longing.


No comments: