Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Royally Fucked

Don't be alarmed little chickens...I'm not talking about being screwed in any other way other than in the bestest way possible!!!

I can't even begin to tell you what last night was like. There are no words. It was the sort of sex that is written about by the likes of Anais Nin or even Henry Miller...or Anais Nin ABOUT Henry Miller! teehee It was the sort of sex that required a considerable amount of re-hydration and linen changing. It was the sort of sex I was not sure I was ever going to have in my life.

I don't want to get into all the juicy details but I just wanted to post something. I was never more completely satisfied as I was last night. I was never so responsive or had a partner so willing to please me.

The more time I spend with Miguel the more I feel a very calm, relaxed and very deep connection to him. It is a slow burn...like the embers of a camp fire that are still there in the morning so you can have a warm and quiet moment to yourself and then you can put a few logs on and the fire continues into the next day...and so on and so on.

3 comments:

JS said...

You've got a great blog. That was a great teaser. Do you tweet? You should check out www.140love.com to get a single tweet following. You'd be very popular.

jenny said...

Nice blog you have in here!

--------
If you want to meet beautiful American singles feel free to join www.usatodate.com and bump shoulders with other members for American dating or USA chat.

Unknown said...

Multiple orgasm ei?..

-------
Asian chat