Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm speechless...

Check THIS site out. I think I am inspired!

I am considering signing up for Burlesque Dance lessons....they are $350.00 and it's only 8 classes...but I get a costume and a show and hair and make up lessons with it. I am *thinking* about it but it does seem cost prohibitive.

I am also thinking about my next hair do - I might get a fringe again...I'd like to be a 40's pin up girl.

My stomach hurts - I had a salad with beef strips in it (well cooked) but somehow my tummy is protesting. *sigh*

Gym day tomorrow and I am happy about that.

Sooo disconnected in my thoughts tonight.

2 comments:

cabolty said...

sounds expensive but it also sounds like a great halloween costume for years to come AND you will be able to walk the walk (or dance the dance in this case)

webmaster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.