Monday, August 27, 2007

Albatross

That's right...I've finally said it. I have been neglecting The Single Files mostly because it has felt like a great big phreakin' giant albatross.

Time to suck it up.

My dating life in the last 4 months has totally sucked but I think it's because I wasn't expecting anything great from it. I have recently learned that YES...you DO get back what you put into things.

I have made a conscious decision to start making POSITIVE things happen in all areas of my life. This means trying to make some time every night to blog - and it doesn't have to be about dating...I think that was a huge part of me not writing anything...I felt obliged to write only about love/dating related topics. Screw that...I can write what I want to! There are no more rules.

Having said that, I will try to maintain well formed sentences, grammar and spelling though we all know how lazy I am with spell check. I still have no idea why my spelling is so poor when I read so much...maybe I should be writing more as well.

Today I finally got my Learner's permit so the driving will begin fairly soon. I hope to be fully in License mode by my birthday in OCT but we'll see how that goes.

Sometimes getting back to basics means starting all over - and that is a good thing. Build a good foundation and the rest of the structure will be sound as well.

Right...off to bed with a good book for me.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
me

1 comment:

So-lo said...

:) Keep it up! At least you can write. You should see some of the people on my site! :)