Friday, December 08, 2006

Gingerlicious!

I am going to be posting picture proof soon, but for now you have to take my word for it. I am GINGERLICIOUS! Oh yesss. Red Hair baby!

My friend Shaylah has just graduated from an esthetics school where she has become a MASTER of hair and make up. She is currently charge welllllll below average prices for transforming the rest of us into the Best US we can be. I have a great hair cut and have been taking some make-up lessons and now...NOW I have RED HAIR!

It's not just any red. Not "I think we're alone now" red. (Thank you Malcolm The Eye Guy), not "You've got some s'plainin' to do" red...Gilligan, Marrianne, the Captain and The Professor TOO Red. Ginger. Ginger was my favourite.

Ok...so I have probably only watched about 3 episodes...maybe 2....1??? But I do remember her being very luscious...very curvy and EVERY man's fantasy.

Do I think this new hair has transformed me? Not really...but it is very striking against my peachy creamy skin. I have received quite a few appreciative looks from lots of guys. I'm only slightly saddened to tell you that most of them have been from older men. The BEST compliment though was from my colleague Sasha who walked into the office on Monday morning, saw me and exclaimed "Oh Kwerkie! You're BEAUTIFUL".

What an EGO boost! Weeee. I have to say that Sasha is very good looking. Hot even. So coming from her I felt very pretty indeed.

I haven't been able to create the "salon oohhh lah lah" that Shaylah is soooo good at, but I am getting better and playing around with different tools and products. Funny now that I am 32 I am taking more and more interested in being girly. I have mastered the Day Look of make up. I look like I'm not wearing much make up at all - all very light and airy. The Evening Look is something I am working on, I've never been one for much make up so I find applying darker shades a bit daunting - god knows I don't need to look like some sort of painted whore.

I will post Ginger and myself as Gingerliscious very soon.

Bon Soire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow bebe sounds like this was something you needed...you sound so happy with your world.

now show me the pic!!