Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Marathon - Part 2

Bentley didn't disappoint in his eagerness. He even offered to pick me up from the pub! I walked a small distance from the pub to the local Safeway and hung out until he showed up. I wasn't even nervous.

I enter the car and take him in. He smells good,he's clean shaven and he had a wonderful sparkly smile.

We chat amicably as he drives us downtown. A side stop at Stanley Park and we have our first of many kisses for the night. I luxuriate in the feel of his lips on mine. Our tongues take up their positions and dance with grace and style. I find myself leaning into him as a guttural sound comes from his throat.

Somehow we make it back to my Spanish Abode and I hang up our jackets. As he sees what I"m wearing for the first time he lets out an appreciative sound...it wasn't a growl but it was close enough to it.

Our bodies collide, our lips and hands are everywhere and soon we are totally naked on my bed, No one is going for gold...all hands are roaming quite freely and happily around, over, between and neither of us is in any hurry.

And then something odd happens. Somehow it slows down...somehow we are still and we look into each other's eyes. There is silence and then passion is renewed and there are no more words except for these "How serious are we on the no sex rule?"

It didn't even surprised me to hear that it was me, my voice, my mouth that uttered those words. It surprised me even less when Bentley breathed out "Not very serious at all" I grabbed a condom from my night stand drawer and we were at each other once more.

I can't go into too much detail here. It's not that I don't want to share how absolutely amazing things were, how he did things with his hands, fingers, lips and other bits that literally made my toes curl. LITERALLY....my toes ACTUALLY curled - and here all along I thought that was just an expression!!

Suffice it to say that once I had a bit of the Bentley drug...I was addicted.

In the space of 24hrs I believe that we spent roughly 18 of them naked in bed exploring each other over and over again. There are still places of pleasure I have to learn about him. Sleep was not quite on the menu...textures, smells, and all manner of pleasures were ours to be had. We gorged on each other which did amazing things to my somewhat anorexic sex life.

It was a marathon of sex. 4hrs of intense forplay followed by 14hrs of unbridled passion. I couldn't stop smiling for days. DAYS I tell you!

There's only one more thing I have to say about Bentley right now...

Please Sir....I'd like s'more.

2 comments:

Lady K said...

I think you should put NSFW at the top of your blog! Not Safe For Work! Of course, I know you and I know your blog and I should know never to open it up in the presence of others...

Anonymous said...

so anymore yet?