Saturday, March 01, 2008

Have I mentioned...

How great things are right now?

By "things" I just mean life in the most general sort of way. I am , of course, still very swamped at work and every day there feels more and more frustrating - but my happiness is coming from other areas right now.

I am getting to the gym on average about 4 times a week and that is making me feel soooo goooood. There are always a million excuses for me NOT to go...but once I am there I actually enjoy it. It's great ME time.

I am trying to keep my apartment cleaner...though still have a challenge in the bedroom. I don't know why I'm such a messy mess...I am slowly changing that behaviour though and one day will be a cleany clean. teehee

And...another important plus is that I'm dating a fantastic guy! I know it's new and I know it's all in the beginning stages...but I am just happy and enjoying it. I don't want to think too much about it...I want to live in the NOW!

I am burning my candles, drinking my wines and making sure that I'm not just waiting for some imagined perfect moment to celebrate things in my life. I am celebrating me...every day. Do you knwo why? Because just like the L'Oreal commercial says...I AM worth it!

I've been working on a few pieces and when I'm happier with them I'll post them on here for your enjoyment /critique.

SMOOCHES!

No comments: