Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Round and Round and Round it goes...

I am OBSESSING about the bad sex on the weekend. Seriously. I need a Do-Over!

I didn't get into any detail in my previous post so let me share with you just how TERRIBLE it was.

1) I nearly swallowed his nose while we were making out. Y'know...I did the kisses from the collar bone up to his ear...then he turns his head and I turn my head with the full intention of connecting with his lips...only to nearly swallow his nose!

2) We're making out for a while and then it gets pretty passionate and we're ripping each other's clothes off...and I somehow manage to get my arm caught in my tank top and in the attempt to escape I hit him in the face and manage to choke myself at the same time.

3) We're finally Doing It and get into the rhythm of things...it's good...things are going well...until I start to ...y'know,....feel really good...REALLY good...I'm thinking...wow...I'm going to cum here...and then I think...I'll just go faster!!! And then....YOOOOOWWWWWW! He slips out but the motion is still going and then....yeah...ummm....I was done. I bent the wookie!

Funny thing is...I was in more pain than he was!

I can't get over it!!! I keep thinking about how fumbly it was and I keep thinking...wow...how did I get BAD at this?

I need a Do Over.

Seriously.

Even if nothing happens...I can't have him thinking that Saturday night's performance is the best I have!

*sigh*

Do Over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simone says: Hey, am I verboten to speak to now? If so, I guess I understand. Hope all is well, but from your blog, sounds all weird.... Hugs

Anonymous said...

you rock. Love the story even though im totally clueles who Mystery man is.....

im sleuth like, ill figure it out!

Anonymous said...

holy crap you bent the wookie!! didn't your mother ever teach you not to break your toys??

bend...yes
break??...no

le sigh

i am sure mr bent wookie will give you a do over. i mean really, what guy will say no to sex......it's like pizza, even when it's bad it's still good.

and i am sure you will have your no breaking the wookie game face on, but not much else ;)

Anonymous said...

um ya.... so bad sex is over, havnt heard of a do-over... SO LETS GET SOME NEW MATERIAL FOR US SAD LONELY PEOPLE WITHOUT LIVES so we can begin to live vicariously thorugh you again!

All in love baby, all in love