Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Black Wednesday

The Market Has Crashed!

I can't remember if it was called Black Monday or Black Wednesday...but remember when the market crashed in the 80's?? Yeah...it happened to my stock tonight.

I think I sort of knew it was going to, I do believe that my spidey senses were actually tingling the entire time. They were resonating pretty strong last night and I was trying to put them out of my head all day today.

Still...what an interesting 3 weeks that was. Too much drinking though. Maybe Jon will call me when he's done his exams or maybe when he's back from the Phillipines and then again...maybe he won't.

I found it odd that I didn't feel all lovey-dovey with him after sex. The sex was fun don't get me wrong...but those of you who know and love me know how absolutely gooey I go after I've slept with a man. With Jon...well...most of my peeps didn't even hear of him. I kept him very much on the down low as it were.

Even Lady K had to call me last night to *gasp* at me. She was shocked that I had slept with Jon and didn't call her. She's right...normally she gets the call first and I give her far too many details.

The one thing that is upsetting (and I"m aware I should probably be more upset...but for some reason I'm not) was that he did it over the PHONE.

PLEEEAAASSEEE!
Do men not know the rules???

After sex a face to face break up is not only reccomended, but rather MANDATORY.

I promise I will find the rules and post them. They are just hiding in my mum's computer right now (i put them there)

And I have also noticed that in the past 3 weeks my writing on here, though prolific, has SUCKED some serious donkey ass!

It shouldn't be about quantity....but rather about quality.

I'm going to have a shower and...as they say, Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair.
teehee

Kwerkie...alone...and that's coolio by me.





No comments: