Friday, September 06, 2013

Hello Lover

It's been a long time my little chickens. A VERY long time indeed. This will be breif and not as pleasant as I had intended my comeback to be. I suppose if I were to describe what this really is - it would be an announcement of an intention to comeback. I can nearly hear it now...the roar of the crowd, the anticipation so great you can nearly smell it and then the loud, roaring voice of the announcer "Are you ready to rrrrrrrrumble?". Or some reasonable facsimile thereof. In a few short weeks you can expect to find me posting my updates from the last year and a half. There are many. Some of them humerous, some of them sad, but all of them honest reflections
during a rather difficult yet rewarding time in my life. Stay tuned my little chickens...there are rumblings to be had!

No comments: