Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And the good vibes continue

Sooo....I'm dating people. Well...possibly not 'people' exactly...I've been on 3 dates in 3 days and they were all with the same dude!!

Roger is cute and nice and we'll see if we can continue to hang out etc. It also doesn't hurt that he's a Sommelier and I'm eager to learn more about wines from all places. weee.

Anyway - a new 'writing' for your amusement.


I am trying to very hard not to think of you. I am trying not to remember what it felt like to kiss you for the very first time – a meeting of mouths, a slight parting of lips, tongues shyly seeking each other out.

I am really trying to focus on anything besides the memory of your hands in my hair, pulling me closer into you. I am pretending that I don’t still taste you or feel your breath on my neck, or hear your voice murmuring lascivious desires into my ear.

I am clearly failing at removing the mental image of you stroking your hard cock directly in front of my face and how I was equal parts turned on and frustrated that you wouldn’t let me take you into my mouth and run my tongue around the ridge of the smooth head.

Now - a sudden rush of wetness between my legs as I clearly re-live the moment when at last I was able to wrap my lips around you, feel you writhe and twitch with pleasure and finally explode into my mouth – hot liquid bursts of gratification. Kissing you afterwards, sharing in the taste I felt my own loins constrict with bliss.

Even now I try to push from my mind the memory of your fingers buried deep inside me…stroking me and coaxing me to cry out with ecstasy. Then again when the bud of my clit - fully engorged and begging for your touch was played with ever so gently - your fingers lightly skipping over it and then a new sensation as your tongue found the hard nodule and worked it over – licking, sucking and probing.

Yes…I am trying very hard not to think of you today and how my body is alive with sensations too sensitive to mention.

No comments: